Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Gifts of Thanks

Merry Christmas!!
My last post this week before I take time away from the blog for the holiday. I didn't get the time to get the photos of our Christmas decor ready to share so I will still get that in next week. I wanted to show the rest of the teacher gifts that I made this year. I apologize for the crappy iPhone pictures, it was super late and I was being tired and lazy. But I am really happy with how they turned out!
 
The movie themed gift was for Oden's daycare lady.
The coffee gifts were for the teachers at Liam's Montessori school.
The soaps I made up for gifts to a few good friends and the ornament was for Oden's daycare lady as well. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Merriest of Christmas Friends!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday week and weekend!!
xo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment