Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Stockings Were Hung..

I bought Liam this PBK stocking two years ago, so this past October, I went ahead and also purchased one for Oden as well..

They quality is great, and even though they may want something more plain and classic when they are older, I couldn't help myself, as these are adorable.

I have cute stocking hangers similar to these below, but in our cozy home, we don't have a fireplace, so our stocking rest on a ledge that separates the living room from the dining room. Little hands can pull these down and we don't need any ER visits over here. So once the boys are older, these can come back out.
 
 
 
 
 





I'd also like to find something new for me and the Mr. but just couldn't make up my mind this year, so I am going to wait until I know exactly which ones I want to purchase. It's a big decision as I want them monogrammed and will likely be the last ones I ever get us. Just couldn't decide what color to get...Here are a few I looked at-


Channel Quilted Velvet

Red & White Velvet

Red & Green Velvet

Needlepoint Stockings


 Have a great day!
xo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment