Thursday, December 11, 2014

Our Christmas Card 2014

Our 2014 Christmas Card
I ended up loving the color scheme and bright colors of green, red and peach. See here to view some of the cards I was considering. I ordered them from Vista Print and have gotten many other things from them over the years and have been happy with their products.



 
 
 
I also ordered these cute and coordinating  return address labels.
 

gold orange Return Address Labels
 
A few comments-
Pros:
-Loved the different color scheme, I didn't really see any other cards out there using these colors this year.I looked at many different sites.
-The card stock is great, heavy and thick.
-The finish is glossy, and while I rather have had a more matte or paper like finish, it is still looks very nice.

Cons:
-The gold lettering only looks like gold foil, it really is not in real life.
-The a few of the pictures on the back are not quite as crisp as I would have expected so that is some what disappointing.
-They sent me NO extra envelopes! Which stinks since I did make more than a few errors this year.
I found ones that were the same size at Hobby Lobby- #thankgoodness

Overall I am very happy with them and probably would order them again if I had a chance for a do over. I still really like the colors and design so I am happy with these!
xo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment