Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas List for our Boys...

Hello Again!! Man... (sigh) that weekend was busy.. I need another weekend to recover from that weekend.. But, a couple of coffee's this morning and a teething baby who slept pretty good last night and onward with the busy week :)

As I shared Friday, I have maybe 40 % of my shopping done. Yeah....not so good. I am never the last minute gal. I am usually sitting back, sipping a coffee, gazing at my sparkly tree with my gifts neatly wrapped underneath by now.. But I'm not that gal this year either.
So, my mission this week, to get with it! I am considering taking off early one day to hit it hard and get done with that pesky shopping part, so I can drink cocoa, watch Christmas movies with the Mr. and have a giant wrapping session like years past.

Here are wish lists I put together a few weeks ago for the boys, and I have stuck to them pretty much. It can be so hard buying for the second kiddo, who is a baby.You don't want to not have them experience their first Christmas in a big way, but you already have plenty of toys and books, so that is a challenge. That is why I included things like larger fleece blankets, and a fuzzy crib sheet to Oden's list. Practical things. We also asked for gift certificates to the boys' swimming school, as they will both be starting lessons the beginning of January.




 











 
 

Did you have a hard time shopping for gifts for your second child? Or second child who is a baby? and the same gender as the first? (haha)

Happy Monday Friends!
xo
Megan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment