Monday, December 8, 2014

My Christmas Wish List...

Monday again. Oh, how you so quickly sneak up!!! Hope you all had a great weekend, we sure did. It was so nice to be at home and get our to do list done and be at home and just relax. Get caught up on all that I've been meaning to do and not yet done! Including finishing my Christmas decorating, cleaning, laundry and finishing my Christmas cards! I will be sharing those later this week.

I will be doing a little Christmas cheer around here for the next couple of weeks and devote to all things jolly ;)




Today I am sharing my Christmas wish list. Normally I struggle to find things to add, or I am bad and just save up and buy what I want myself, so I have a hard time rounding up a list. Looks like this year is not one of those years ;) I've been eyeing several of these items for a while now and with Christmas and a birthday in January, I just may get lucky. A few of them have already found their way to our house in the to- be-wrapped pile ;)



 
 
 
 
 
Have a great Monday Friends!!
xo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment