Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday 5


 
Wow, this week flew by....And just like that, it's Friday baby!! We have a jam packed weekend ahead, birthday party, holiday outing for me and the Mr, a baby shower.. wheewww....but I hope we can find a little time to relax and get some more checked off our to do list. Oh yeah, and work on my mile long Christmas shopping list. Please tell me I am not the only one WAY behind on that this year? I mean how is Christmas two weeks away! Two. That is panic mode right there for ya.


-ONE-
Snail Mail
 Got the remainder of my Christmas cards sent out at the beginning of this week. I love working on them to get them sent out, I dare even say fun, but I am also glad they are all done.. I did have one very late night.




 
-TWO-
Movie Time
I seriously LOVE this movie. It may be one of my all time favorite Christmas movies. I even love watch it when it's not Christmastime. I love the story line, and the houses in it are beyond gorgeous. Are you obsessed with this movie too? And how is it that I haven't even been able to watch it yet this year :( It is on my weekend to do list for sure, we'll see if I can squeeze it in?



 
-THREE-
Santa Baby
Last Wednesday we attended a Soup and Santa outing at a friends church. This is our third year attending and it was so fun to have both boys on Santa's lap this year. And hooray for no tears!!






-FOUR-
Nail Fail
On Wednesday night, I attended a Holiday Bazaar that a friend from my mom's group hosted. She is in direct sales and she had organized this get together of other vendors as well as a holiday one stop shop. It was a good time and got to check out that Younique mascara that my friends have been talking about and have made it's way to my wish list. #iwantit

Then I stopped by the Jamberry nails  table and had the rep do a demo on me. Which was good, because ironically I had just purchased these the day before for a good friends fundraiser.


Jamberry Nail Wrap in Champagne Toast
Then, I went home, nursed the baby and took a shower. And this happened.



 Yep. Came right off. I hope I have more success with the ones I bought. I mean, it wasn't even 4 hours here people! Here's to hoping, and a money back guarantee. Oh, and the rep is who put them on, so I can't take the blame on this one :(


-FIVE-
Waddle In
Liam has a birthday party for his cousin Charlie on Saturday and I'll admit we are all excited we are going to see this movie for the party!


 

Liam LOVES penguins, so he's excited about that. Mr.P is probably just excited about the movie theatre popcorn. And Grandma is going to come and watch the baby so we can have some one on one time with  just Liam. Plus who wants to take a baby to a movie. #notthismama


Have a great weekend Friends!!
xo
Megan










4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up! The Holiday is seriously one of my favorite movies ever!! Love it!! I would have been livid if that happened to my nails, 4 hours is way too fast to peel off!! Hope you have a great weekend!!
    Biana, BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Biana!! So glad you came by! I am not sure what the deal with nail mishap! Just hope it doesn’t happen when I try them out solo!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jillian!! Love those hooded baby towels, too adorable. Thanks for the heads up, went in to enter ;)
      Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete