Monday, December 22, 2014

Thank you Teacher

Hey Hey! Welcome Monday and actually happy to see you! After a busy and very productive weekend at the Palik home, I am thisclose (ha, see what I did there?) kidding aside, we are this close to being ready for the jolly man himself. We have fought illness this last week and a half and found out poor Odie bug has a ear infection.

I hope I am not the only one who has a hard time in general shopping for those on my list. I love to give, but the practical side of me always takes over and I want to get the perfect/much needed/used/wanted gift. And more often than not, it stalls me and provides frustration, grumpiness and stress.

So this year as Liam has been at Montessori school a little over a year, I wanted to recognize those ladies who give all they have to my little boy each and every day. He has three full time teachers and two part time so with 5 gifts to tackle I needed something simple and economical. This picture inspired me, along with this free printable I found on Pinterest. I have seen many of these on Pinterest and Instagram from other moms and friends, but couldn't walk away from this quick easy and adorable gift!

Starbucks gift ::: brown tissue paper for the drink part and white tissue paper for the whip cream ::: inside is Starbucks giftcard ::: note attached says... Thanks a "latte" for everything you do
via




So I bought my supplies and got started. I used a paper sack from Whole foods as the coffee look-a-like. And tissue for the whip cream. It got to late for me to get the labels printed so I will do that today and show you the final product hopefully by the end of the week? I also worked on Oden's daycare gift and will be sharing that one too.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Do you have a hard time deciding on teachers gifts like I do? What did you decide to do?
Please share your awesome idea's with me!
Happy Monday Friends!!
xo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment