Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday 5

Another week flew by, it feels like the days and hours are flying by. Six days until Christmas, it will be here in a blink. I look forward to staying home this weekend, being cozy in my PJ's, Christmas movies with my Mr and wrapping gifts. I far more enjoy the wrapping part than the shopping, so this is the fun part for me!




-ONE-
Check 'er Off!!
I was off work yesterday and got all of my remaining Christmas shopping done yesterday! Oh yeah!! Even feeling ill all day long, I still managed to complete my to do list with the help of the Mr.
Love that feeling!! Now onto wrapping everything...


via

via
 -TWO-
Nutcracker Ballet
My tricky Mr sure pulled over a good one on me Saturday night. He had been telling me for a while now that we had a boring insurance presentation and dinner at a fancy hotel downtown to go to for his work. We lined up Grandma as our sitter and a few hours before we were going to leave, he surprised me with these, tickets to the Nutcracker and a quick dinner downtown instead!! We had a great time and I loved seeing the Nutcracker (which I had also danced in as a girl) as it has been a long time since I've seen it! Oh and it gave me a chance to wear my fancy fur coat and fur lined gloves that my grandmother gave me. EEK ;) And of course, I did not think to take ONE photo of the two of us.. Figures.






-THREE-
Candy Crack
I have bought these little minty delights three times now since December has rolled around and I have to say, they go so quick in our candy dish on the kitchen counter!! So delicious :)



-FOUR-
HexBug Aquabot 2.0
The Mr. insisted on adding this last minute gift to Liam's surprises. He found it browsing the toy isles of Target while I was shopping for our nephew yesterday. We got ours at Target but could not find the same one on the Target website so I included the link to Amazon. The review on Amazon were pretty great, which I insisted he checked before we took the plunge. Hope it's a hit!



Hexbug Aquabot 2.0

-FIVE-
Celebrate Me Home
One of my all time favorite Christmas songs. Sure gives me a big smile whenever I hear it come on the radio. Herd it a couple of times yesterday while out shopping, after the morning full of sports talk and some Colin Cowheard that is (obviously Craig's choice)-ha!
I never get tired of it and could listen to it over and over again :)






I am linking up with Christina, April, Natasha and Darci today for their Five on Friday things!!




Are you done with your shopping list and planning to enjoy a weekend at home getting things done? What Christmas song will be on your replay?

Have a wonderful weekend Friends!!
xo
Megan

6 comments:

  1. Your husband is so sweet to surprise you with tickets to the Nutcracker - such a great show to watch this season!! I dont think those kisses would last two days in my house LOL! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We are completely done with shopping..well, I am. Not so sure about the mister. He probably just started ;) those Hershey kisses look divine! I'm a sucker for anything mint flavored! Stumbled upon your blog from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Amanda!! I am not sure my Mr is done either. I do know he has started though ;0 haha.. ohhh men...

      Delete
  3. Getting that last present is the BEST feeling! And what a fun date night surprise!! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Emily, the best feeling indeed. All done shopping, even with those last minute things and 90% done wrapping. Such relief. Thanks so much for stopping by :0)
      Merry Christmas to you too

      Delete