Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Time Flew By...

So time flew by, life carried on, and almost 4 years after I started this little blog, I again try to re-visit this commitment I made to capture the life and memories of my family through blogging... So, I failed miserably the first time, however, how does it go, at first you don"t succeed, try, try again... Ok so here's the try, try again!

So here were were 4 years ago, younger (ha obviously), more well rested, enjoying newly married life, going out with friends, partying (just some ;0) ) traveling and enjoying the two of us.
 
 
And.. as life would have it, it inevitably changed and grew.. We experienced great loss, joy, love, births and birthdays, visited new places and made amazing new memories. Our family grew with the birth of two sweet boys and Oscar is still around too, he just wasn't allowed to visit the pumpkin patch ;)
 
So here I go, setting out again to try and capture the times in our life. It goes by so quickly, the last 4 years feel like a blink. To document the fun, experience and memories that will one day fill my heart with happiness as I look back with love and fondness.

xo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment