Tuesday, November 18, 2014

And Then We Paint...

So yesterday I shared how I am working to do some refreshing in our Master Bathroom and the hunt that lead me to purchase this shower curtain. The Pottery Barn Victoria Shower Curtain.



Now onto paint choices. Which can be overwhelming honestly. For a gal whose house is all painted the same color (it was actually freshly painted that way when we moved in) I haven't strayed away from that same color, Sherwin Williams Sands of Time.

Sands of Time
 And here are the choices I am considering after visiting my Sherwin Williams  store this past Saturday.

Alpaca
 
Anew Gray
 
Perfect Greige
  
Versatile Gray
  
Intellectual Gray
  
And the one I have decided to go with is......... Perfect Greige!!! It is darker, but not too dark for the small space. And will go well with the greige/tan color in the curtain which is what I was going for.
 
 
 

Perfect Greige
 
 
 
I hope to shop for towels this weekend and have started looking around online. I thinking either a gray and mustard yellow or a gray/blue and mustard yellow. I'll keep you updated-
 
Have a great day!!
xo
Megan 


No comments:

Post a Comment