Sunday, November 28, 2010

Some Holiday Cheer..

It's been a few weeks already since my last post... Time flies by so quickly. Finished my third class in my Health care Management program and it feels great!! Only to be reminded that it's on to the next class....Stats. UGH!! Had a great Thanksgiving weekend, and did some serious shopping on Black Friday!!! Went to bed at 1:50 am and was up to stand in line at Target by 2:55!! Overall, I did pretty good on roughly an hour of sleep!!! Ran to electronics when the doors opened at 4 AM at Target to score the very last two Garmin's. One for Craig and I and the other for his very pregnant sister Shelley. Took the time this weekend to start ( and finish) decorating the house!! My husband's newest holiday purchase, a 9 foot Christmas tree was a beast to put up all alone, ( next year we are doing that together!!) and ended up getting everything up by Sunday night!! Pretty good if I do say so myself!! The countdown is on, only 12 days till the party!! Tree pictures to come...
Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment