Monday, November 8, 2010

MY GRANDMOTHER, WHAT BIG TEETH YOU HAVE...and other Halloween Adventures

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Ahhh, Halloween!! One of my two favorite holidays each year... Sorry Craig, it is still so that I despise Christmas, despite your constant efforts!! Even with last minute plans, it turned out great. We had a lot of fun and some moments were definetely memorable!!! They will partake in many future funny reminiscences I'm sure...



Little Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf

\

Having fun at RED9


Oscar the Bat


So CUTE!!!


A portrait of the un-fun we experienced earlier in the day as we finished bagging the piles from the back yard.
Yep, that's 33 bags total... and
this is only a portion of 33 lawn bags filled with leaves...
Yeah there are that many leaves in our yard!!
YUCK....
Did I mention I HATE raking in the first place... It was the most loathed job as a child... I'm sure my sisters can recall "Momster" and the raking day extravaganza!!!


Ready for the Trick-or-Treaters!!


He is loving all the attention!!


Our First Trick-or-Treaters of the night
Aidan the Police man and Sammy as the prisoner!!
They are such cuties!!!


The Palik's on Halloween 2010


Aidan's excellent photography skills!!


The best one of the night!! I love how this one
portrays emotions of craziness and the disbelief  only siblings could feel!!
They are so funny and constant entertainment to be around!!
We love you Aidan & Sam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment