Monday, February 9, 2015

iRobot

Hello! Happy Monday Friends!! Well last week flew by before I even posted once but our poor Odie has been teething so it's was a rocky week for us all. But hopefully we are over the worst and settling back into our more normal routine. I have a few posts planned this week to share all things love with a recap of the boys' valentine photo shoot, how I paired together outfits without shopping for anything new, the valentine cards I sent out as well as the valentine's I made for their school friends.

Today I am going to share one of the Christmas gifts I had put on my wish list and was lucky enough to receive!

As I continue with our goal of cleaning out/purging organizing, I thought I would share my thoughts so far on my awesome surprise Christmas gift from my dad.. That's right friends, I asked for a cleaning item for Christmas. Surprised?? Ha, didn't think so.

My dad and step mom have this little lady aka my dad's french maid Monique. And it's a huge time saver for them with their large kitchen with tile floors. I've seen her in action and pining for one ever since. And wouldn't you know I was lucky enough they surprised me with my very own :) #happylady


About 4 years ago we updated our kitchen and dining room floors with a beautiful engineered hardwood floors from Thomasville. They look great. The downside, they always look dirty. Since they are dark, all lint/dust show, wet puppy foot prints and drips, drops, smudges and smears. So I do like them, just not all the maintenance it requires for them to look nice and clean.

After seeing dad's in action, I knew this gal would help cut down on our nightly swiffering and I can set her to run as we go to bed.So I sat down read all about it and gave her a go. And you know what, I love it so far. Super easy to get going  right out of the box. The first charge went well and the next evening she was sweeping away while we were in bed. The GPS cube worked great and while I did take the time to move all our chairs out from the dining area since the area is pretty small, she got under the table and our buffet really well which are both areas where I see lots of dust build up quickly. I really like the cloths it came with, 2 dusting and 2 mopping ones. And I just wash them up when needed and can buy more on Amazon which is nice.

I have only used the swiffer/dust mode so far, but will share my thoughts on mopping mode when I give that one a go here soon.




Have a great day!!
xo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment