Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday 5

Hey, Hey, Hey!! Happy Friday Friends!! Its been a busy but great week and I am ready for the weekend for some relaxing as well as tackling more on our to do list for our New Years Resolution to get our home more organized and purge.


-ONE-
Birthday
This week I celebrated my birthday! It was a great day and we had gorgeous weather here in Nebraska so we visited the park after work 3 nights this week! We went out for Mexican for my birthday dinner and of course we didn't take any photos because the Mr. worked late so the kiddos were getting tired by the end of our meal. But I did enjoy two delish peach margaritas and got a visit from my mom in Idaho who is in town visiting so that was fun. Here we are in our PJ's for some evening snuggles before bed. Overall it was a great day :)


 
-TWO-
Go Bites
Last week I had to make a late night Target run because Liam's snack day was next next day (of course) at Montessori and you know I was out of mandarin oranges. That always happens like that doesn't it?? I had seen a Facebook add for these little Go Bites snacks earlier in the week, so while picking up crackers for snack day too, I gave them a go.

My review on them- they are just ok, but I don't think I will be buying them again. The outside takes nothing like a graham to me. It is a very crunchy shell, but the taste is more like a bland wheat cracker than a graham cracker. #disappointed
 


-THREE-
Haircut Time
After the birthday festivities, since we are all finally on the mend, we made an appointment with my dear friend and stylist, Melanie for some over due haircuts. Liam has had a long and strong dislike for haircuts so I talked up my girl Melanie big time. We talked all about what was going to happen and that if there were no tears, he would be rewarded with a trip to Walmart where he got to pick out a new plane. He did awesome, fussed some but no big tears, so on the way home we stopped and he picked out this guy. Here he is at school with his handsome new do! Just in time for photos this weekend! (do you spy the home made Goldbug shirt daddy made him??)


-FOUR-
Cupid Baby
I LOVE to send valentines and have schedule a mini session with our photographer for this Saturday for the boys. It will be nice to get some new photos of them and so I can use them for the Valentines day cards as well as for Liam's upcoming birthday invites. I have them picked out but need a photos for them too, see the ones I have picked out here.

So while I had wanted to order one of the cute designs I spotted over at Mint or Shutterfly, its not going to work out because the shoot is only 2 weeks before V day. I browsed Sam's club instead as I have order from there before and been happy with the end result. They have a cute selection and the turn around is super quick. Here is a few I thought were cute. Since I don't know how many shots I will get back, I will have to wait and see which photos I want to use, meaning I can't pick the card just yet. Can't wait though :)





 
-FIVE-
Swim like a Fish
This guy started swimming lessons at the beginning of January. We started Liam when he was 10 months old and he was in and independent class by 17 months! Oden is doing awesome just like big brother did and he is loving every minute in the water. A real fish :) The first class he was going under water like a champ. Can't wait to see how he develops over this year, I can't believe he is almost one already #uglycry





 I am linking up with Christina, April, Natasha and Darci today for their Five on Friday things!!




Have a wonderful weekend Friends!!
xo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment