Tuesday, February 10, 2015

You're O-Fish-ally an Awesome Friend Valentine

Hello!
Happy Tuesday!! :) While it's cloudy and cool here this morning, it is supposed to get into the mid 50's today, so if that is the case the boys and I are going to the park after school and we all are looking forward to some fresh air and outside time!

With Valentines day coming up I wanted to get crafting and make some cute Valentines for the boy to take to school and daycare. I started on Pintrest (where else), and had in mind to use these gold fish cracker packages I spotted at Target. They are easy and individual sized, so it was the perfect choice for quick and simple.  Being fish, I searched Valentine fish quotes and found these free printable that are pretty darn cute. I added some cute ribbon I grabbed at Hobby Lobby for 69 cents a roll (99 cents with 30 % off) using three different patterns. Simple to put together during an afternoon nap time!

Fish themed that was quick and fun I found this printable, by this inspiration on Pintrest.




 

I got these fun Nerd Rope's for our providers kiddos because they are always so sweet to Oden. They are always showering him with attention and making him smile :)
I found a free printable here from a link on Pintrest.


And a little something for our 2 providers. I found those free printable on Pintrest and printed them from here.
I used cute heart washi tape (that I also got at Hobby Lobby) to stick the cards on each box, and the boxes are 2 valentine chocolates by Ghirardelli I also scooped up at Target.

.

Hope this gave you a little inspiration of ideas for you little ones fun Valentines day goodies!
I'd love to hear all the creative Valentines you made this year :)

Have a great day!!
xo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment