Friday, February 20, 2015

I Heart a Bow Tie

Happy Friday Friends!!
Boy have we had a hard time in our house :( We had a fun weekend last week and celebrated V Day with friends. I went to give warm wishes to a good friend expecting her first baby boy in March and the boys went up to Omaha to celebrate with our friends' twin girls who were one! Busy but fun day. But as Sunday/Monday crept around we all got bad colds. So along with bad colds and teething, its been a rough week and a half.

In all things L-O-V-E last week, I wanted to share the mini Valentines day photos shoot with our favorite photography lady, Lindsey at LjM Photography.

I wanted them to look adorable as always but didn't want to run out and buy two brand new outfits just for this. So with a little pre-planning, bargain shopping and digging around in what they already had, I came up with this...

I only ended up purchasing the stripped shirt for Oden on clearance from Gap after Christmas for around 5.99 and the bow ties I snagged from the clearance area at Target #score

It was an evening photo shoot so we could accommodate Liam's first school friend birthday party but in usual Liam fashion, he was a pill and it took patience and bribery for these few shots. Thankfully she even got some for me to use for his birthday party invites as well!











I'm head over heals for these images! And these boys :)

Happy Weekend Friends!
xo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment